Definitions of roll up:
- verb: get or gather together
- verb: form a cylinder by rolling
Example: "Roll up a banner"
- verb: form into a cylinder by rolling
Example: "Roll up the cloth"
- verb: arrive in a vehicle
- verb: show certain properties when being rolled
- verb: make into a bundle
Search for roll up at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse