Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of rig:
- noun: gear (including necessary machinery) for a particular enterprise
- noun: formation of masts, spars, sails, etc., on a vessel
- noun: the act of swindling by some fraudulent scheme
- noun: a vehicle with four wheels drawn by two or more horses
- noun: a set of clothing (with accessories)
- noun: a truck consisting of a tractor and trailer together
- noun: gear used in fishing
- verb: manipulate in a fraudulent manner
Example: "Rig prices"
- verb: arrange the outcome of by means of deceit
Example: "Rig an election"
- verb: equip with sails, masts, etc.
Example: "Rig a ship"
- verb: connect or secure to
Example: "They rigged the bomb to the ignition"
Search for rig at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...
Copyright © 2018 Datamuse