Definitions of reversal:
- noun: a change from one state to the opposite state
Example: "There was a reversal of autonomic function"
- noun: a judgment by a higher court that the judgment of a lower court was incorrect and should be set aside
- noun: a decision to reverse an earlier decision
- noun: turning in an opposite direction or position
Example: "The reversal of the image in the lens"
- noun: the act of reversing the order or place of
- noun: an unfortunate happening that hinders of impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
- noun: a reversal in attitude or principle or point of view
- noun: turning in the opposite direction
Search for reversal at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse