Definitions of retail:
- noun: the selling of goods to consumers; usually in small quantities and not for resale
- verb: sell on the retail market
- verb: be sold at the retail level
Example: "These gems retail at thousands of dollars each"
- adjective: selling or related to selling direct to the consumer
Example: "Retail trade"
- adverb: at a retail price
Example: "I'll sell it to you retail only"
Search for retail at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse