Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of requisition:
- noun: an official form on which a request in made
Example: "First you have to fill out the requisition"
- noun: the act of requiring; an authoritative request or demand, especially by a military or public authority that takes something over (usually temporarily) for military or public use
- noun: seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- verb: demand and take for use or service, especially by military or public authority for public service
- verb: make a formal request for official services
Search for requisition at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...