Definitions of requisition:
- noun: an official form on which a request in made
Example: "First you have to fill out the requisition"
- noun: the act of requiring; an authoritative request or demand, especially by a military or public authority that takes something over (usually temporarily) for military or public use
- noun: seizing property that belongs to someone else and holding it until profits pay the demand for which it was seized
- verb: demand and take for use or service, especially by military or public authority for public service
- verb: make a formal request for official services
Search for requisition at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse