Definitions of replay:
- noun: (television) showing again some action (especially sports action) that has been recorded on video tape
- noun: something (especially a game) that is played again
- verb: play again
Example: "We replayed the game"
- verb: repeat a game against the same opponent
Example: "Princeton replayed Harvard"
- verb: play (a melody) again
- verb: reproduce (a recording) on a recorder
Search for replay at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia