Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of regular:
- noun: a garment size for persons of average height and weight
- noun: a regular patron
- noun: a dependable follower (especially in party politics)
Example: "He is one of the party regulars"
- noun: a soldier in the regular army
- adjective: not deviating from what is normal
Example: "Her regular bedtime"
- adjective: in accordance with fixed order or procedure or principle
Example: "His regular calls on his customers"
- adjective: (of solids) having clear dimensions that can be measured; volume can be determined with a suitable geometric formula
- adjective: (used of the military) belonging to or engaged in by legitimate army forces
Example: "The regular army"
- adjective: conforming to a standard or pattern
Example: "Following the regular procedure of the legislature"
- adjective: regularly scheduled for fixed times
Example: "At a regular meeting of the PTA"
- adjective: in accord with regular practice or procedure
Example: "Took his regular morning walk"
- adjective: relating to a person who does something regularly
Example: "A regular customer"
- adjective: officially full-time
Example: "Regular students"
- adjective: occurring at fixed intervals
Example: "A regular beat"
- adjective: symmetrically arranged
Example: "Regular features"
- adjective: not constipated
Search for regular at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for regular (New!)
Copyright © 2017 Datamuse