Definitions of refuse:
- noun: food that is discarded (as from a kitchen)
- verb: refuse to accept
Example: "He refused my offer of hospitality"
- verb: show unwillingness towards
- verb: refuse to let have
- verb: elude, especially in a baffling way
- verb: resist immunologically the introduction of some foreign tissue or organ
- verb: refuse entrance or membership
Search for refuse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2014 Datamuse