Definitions of reflection:
- noun: the image of something as reflected by a mirror (or other reflective material)
Example: "He studied his reflection in the mirror"
- noun: the ability to reflect beams or rays
- noun: the phenomenon of a propagating wave (light or sound) being thrown back from a surface
- noun: (mathematics) a transformation in which the direction of one axis is reversed
- noun: a likeness in which left and right are reversed
- noun: a calm lengthy intent consideration
- noun: a remark expressing careful consideration
- noun: expression without words
Example: "The pulse is a reflection of the heart's condition"
Search for reflection at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse