Definitions of reflect:
- verb: to throw or bend back or reflect (from a surface)
Example: "A mirror in the sun can reflect light into a person's eyes"
- verb: manifest or bring back
Example: "This action reflects his true beliefs"
- verb: be bright by reflecting or casting light
Example: "Drive carefully--the wet road reflects"
- verb: give evidence of the quality of
Example: "The mess in his dorm room reflects on the student"
- verb: give evidence of a certain behavior
Example: "His lack of interest in the project reflects badly on him"
- verb: reflect deeply on a subject
Search for reflect at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse