Definitions of recover:
- verb: get or find back; recover the use of
- verb: regain or make up for
- verb: regain a former condition after a financial loss
Example: "We expect the stocks to recover to $2.90"
- verb: cover anew
Example: "Recover a chair"
- verb: of materials from waste products
- verb: get over an illness or shock
Search for recover at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse