Definitions of ream:
- noun: a quantity of paper; 480 or 500 sheets; one ream equals 20 quires
- noun: a large quantity of written matter
Example: "He wrote reams and reams"
- verb: enlarge with a reamer
Example: "Ream a hole"
- verb: remove by making a hole with a reamer
Example: "Ream paper"
- verb: squeeze the juice out (of a fruit) with a reamer
Example: "Ream oranges"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8254)
Search for ream at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia