Definitions of rage:
- noun: violent state of the elements
Example: "The sea hurled itself in thundering rage against the rocks"
- noun: a state of extreme anger
Example: "She fell into a rage and refused to answer"
- noun: something that is desired intensely
Example: "His rage for fame destroyed him"
- noun: a feeling of intense anger
Example: "His face turned red with rage"
- noun: an interest followed with exaggerated zeal
Example: "It was all the rage that season"
- verb: be violent; as of fires and storms
- verb: feel intense anger
Example: "Rage against the dying of the light!"
- verb: behave violently, as if in state of a great anger
Search for rage at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse