Definitions of radial:
- noun: pneumatic tire that has radial-ply casing
- adjective: arranged like rays or radii; radiating from a common center
Example: "Radial symmetry"
- adjective: issuing in rays from a common centerXs; relating to rays of light
Example: "Radial heat"
- adjective: relating to or moving along or having the direction of a radius
Example: "Radial velocity"
- adjective: relating to or near the radius
Example: "The radial aspect of the forearm"
Search for radial at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse