Definitions of queer:
- noun: offensive terms for an openly homosexual man
- verb: put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- verb: hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- adjective: homosexual or arousing homosexual desires
- adjective: not as expected
Example: "Some definitely queer goings-on"
- adjective: beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
Example: "Something definitely queer about this town"
Search for queer at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse