Definitions of qualified:
- adjective: meeting the proper standards and requirements and training for an office or position or task
Example: "Many qualified applicants for the job"
- adjective: limited or restricted; not absolute
Example: "Gave only qualified approval"
- adjective: legally qualified
- adjective: having elements or qualities mixed in proper or suitable proportions; especially made less severe
- adjective: restricted in meaning; (as e.g. `man' in `a tall man')
- adjective: holding appropriate documentation and officially on record as qualified to perform a specified function or practice a specified skill
- adjective: contingent on something else
Search for qualified at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse