Definitions of provision:
- noun: the activity of supplying or providing something
- noun: a stipulated condition
Example: "He accepted subject to one provision"
- noun: a store or supply of something (especially of food or clothing or arms)
- noun: the cognitive process of thinking about what you will do in the event of something happening
- verb: supply with provisions
Search for provision at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse