Synonyms / Related
Definitions of prospect:
- noun: the possibility of future success
Example: "His prospects as a writer are excellent"
- noun: a prediction of the course of a disease
- noun: someone who is considered for something (for an office or prize or honor etc.)
- noun: the visual percept of a region
- noun: belief about (or mental picture of) the future
- verb: search for something desirable
Example: "Prospect a job"
- verb: explore for useful or valuable things or substances, such as minerals
Search for prospect at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...