Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of property:
- noun: any movable articles or objects used on the set of a play or movie
- noun: a basic or essential attribute shared by all members of a class
- noun: a construct whereby objects or individuals can be distinguished
Example: "Self-confidence is not an endearing property"
- noun: something owned; any tangible or intangible possession that is owned by someone
Example: "That hat is my property"
- noun: any area set aside for a particular purpose
Example: "The president was concerned about the property across from the White House"
Search for property at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...