Definitions of progress:
- noun: the act of moving forward toward a goal
- noun: a movement forward
Example: "He listened for the progress of the troops"
- noun: gradual improvement or growth or development
Example: "Great progress in the arts"
- verb: develop in a positive way
Example: "He progressed well in school"
- verb: move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- verb: form or accumulate steadily
Search for progress at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse