Definitions of president:
- noun: the chief executive of a republic
- noun: an executive officer of a firm or corporation
- noun: the head administrative officer of a college or university
- noun: the officer who presides at the meetings of an organization
- noun: the office of the United States head of state
Example: "A President is elected every four years"
- noun: the person who holds the office of head of state of the United States government
Example: "The President likes to jog every morning"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #24309)
Search for president at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse