Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of premier:
- noun: the person who is head of state (in several countries)
- noun: the person who holds the position of head of state in England
- verb: perform a work for the first time
- verb: be performed for the first time
Example: "We premiered the opera of the young composer and it was a critical success"
- adjective: preceding all others in time
Example: "The premiere showing"
Search for premier at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...