Definitions of powerful:
- adjective: having great power or force or potency or effect
Example: "The most powerful government in western Europe"
- adjective: displaying superhuman strength or power
- adjective: strong enough to knock down or overwhelm
- adjective: having the power to influence or convince
- adjective: (of a person) possessing physical strength and weight; rugged and powerful
Example: "Powerful arms"
- adverb: (Southern regional intensive) very
Example: "It is powerful humid"
Search for powerful at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse