Definitions of pot:
- noun: metal or earthenware cooking vessel that is usually round and deep; often has a handle and lid
- noun: street names for marijuana
- noun: a container in which plants are cultivated
- noun: slang terms for a paunch
- noun: the cumulative amount involved in a game (such as poker)
- noun: the quantity contained in a pot
- noun: (often followed by `of') a large number or amount or extent
- noun: a resistor with three terminals, the third being an adjustable center terminal; used to adjust voltages in radios and TV sets
- noun: a plumbing fixture for defecation and urination
- verb: plant in a pot
Example: "He potted the palm"
Search for pot at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse