Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of pod:
- noun: a detachable container of fuel on an airplane
- noun: a group of aquatic mammals
- noun: a several-seeded dehiscent fruit as e.g. of a leguminous plant
- noun: the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- verb: produce pods, of plants
- verb: take something out of its shell or pod
Example: "Pod peas or beans"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #79710)
Search for pod at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...