Definitions of pleasure:
- noun: sexual gratification
Example: "He took his pleasure of her"
- noun: an activity that affords enjoyment
Example: "He puts duty before pleasure"
- noun: a formal expression
Example: "He serves at the pleasure of the President"
- noun: a fundamental feeling that is hard to define but that people desire to experience
Example: "He was tingling with pleasure"
- noun: something or someone that provides pleasure; a source of happiness
Example: "The pleasure of his company"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #61132)
Search for pleasure at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse