Synonyms / Related
Definitions of plank:
- noun: an endorsed policy in the platform of a political party
- noun: a stout length of sawn timber; made in a wide variety of sizes and used for many purposes
- verb: cook and serve on a plank
Example: "Planked vegetable"
- verb: cover with planks
Example: "The streets were planked"
- verb: set (something or oneself) down with or as if with a noise
Example: "He planked the money on the table"
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #5022)
Search for plank at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...