Definitions of pink:
- noun: a light shade of red
- noun: any of various flowers of plants of the genus Dianthus cultivated for their fragrant flowers
- verb: sound like a car engine that is firing too early
Example: "The car pinked when the ignition was too far retarded"
- verb: cut in a zig-zag pattern with pinking shears, in sewing
- verb: make light, repeated taps on a surface
- adjective: of a light shade of red
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 100000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #8703)
Search for pink at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse