Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of perception:
- noun: the process of perceiving
- noun: knowledge gained by perceiving
Example: "A man admired for the depth of his perception"
- noun: a way of conceiving something
Example: "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- noun: becoming aware of something via the senses
- noun: the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept
Search for perception at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Descriptive words for perception (New!)