Definitions of perception:
- noun: the process of perceiving
- noun: knowledge gained by perceiving
Example: "A man admired for the depth of his perception"
- noun: a way of conceiving something
Example: "Luther had a new perception of the Bible"
- noun: becoming aware of something via the senses
- noun: the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept
Search for perception at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse