Definitions of penetration:
- noun: the act of entering into or through something
Example: "The penetration of upper management by women"
- noun: the act (by a man) of inserting his penis into the vagina of a woman
- noun: an attack that penetrates into enemy territory
- noun: the depth to which something penetrates (especially the depth reached by a projectile that hits a target)
- noun: the ability to make way into or through something
Example: "The greater penetration of the new projectiles will result in greater injuries"
- noun: clear or deep perception of a situation
Search for penetration at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse