Definitions of paste:
- noun: an adhesive made from water and flour or starch; used on paper and paperboard
- noun: any mixture of a soft and malleable consistency
- noun: a tasty mixture to be spread on bread or crackers
- verb: cover the surface of
Example: "Paste the wall with burlap"
- verb: hit with the fists
Example: "He pasted his opponent"
- verb: join or attach with or as if with glue
Example: "Paste the sign ont the wall"
Search for paste at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse