Definitions of passage:
- noun: the act of passing from one state or place to the next
- noun: a journey usually by ship
Example: "The outward passage took 10 days"
- noun: the act of passing something to another person
- noun: a bodily process of passing from one place or stage to another
Example: "The passage of air from the lungs"
- noun: a way through or along which someone or something may pass
- noun: a path or channel or duct through or along which something may pass
Example: "The nasal passages"
- noun: a section of text; particularly a section of medium length
- noun: a short section of a musical composition
- noun: the passing of a law by a legislative body
- noun: the motion of one object relative to another
Search for passage at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse