Definitions of overrun:
- noun: too much production or more than expected
- verb: run beyond or past
- verb: seize the position of and defeat
- verb: flow or run over (a limit or brim)
- verb: occupy in large numbers or live on a host
- verb: invade in great numbers
- adjective: (often followed by `with' or used in combination) troubled by or encroached upon in large numbers
Example: "The locust-overrun countryside"
Search for overrun at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
Use in a sentence...