Definitions of outline:
- noun: a schematic or preliminary plan
- noun: a sketchy summary of the main points of an argument or theory
- noun: the line that appears to bound an object
- verb: describe roughly or briefly or give the main points or summary of
Example: "Sketch the outline of the book"
- verb: draw up an outline or sketch for something
- verb: trace the shape of
Search for outline at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse