Definitions of oral:
- noun: an examination conducted by word of mouth
- adjective: of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located
Example: "The oral cavity"
- adjective: using speech rather than writing
Example: "An oral tradition"
- adjective: of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth
Example: "Oral hygiene"
- adjective: a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression
Search for oral at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse