Definitions of offence:
- noun: the action of attacking an enemy
- noun: the team that has the ball (or puck) and is trying to score
- noun: a lack of politeness; a failure to show regard for others; wounding the feelings or others
- noun: a feeling of anger caused by being offended
Example: "He took offence at my question"
- noun: a crime less serious than a felony
Search for offence at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse