Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of neat:
- adjective: clean or orderly
Example: "Her neat dress"
- adjective: showing care in execution
Example: "Neat homework"
- adjective: without water
Example: "Took his whiskey neat"
- adjective: free from what is tawdry or unbecoming
Example: "A neat style"
- adjective: free from clumsiness; precisely or deftly executed
Example: "The neat exactness of the surgeon's knife"
- adjective: very good
Example: "A neat sports car"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #37283)
Search for neat at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...