Definitions of native:
- noun: a person who was born in a particular place; an indigenous person
- adjective: as found in nature in the elemental form
Example: "Native copper"
- adjective: belonging to one by birth
Example: "My native land"
- adjective: being such by origin
Example: "The native North American sugar maple"
- adjective: being or composed of people inhabiting a region from the beginning
Example: "Native Americans"
- adjective: normally existing at birth
Search for native at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse