Definitions of music:
- noun: musical activity (singing or whistling etc.)
Example: "His music was his central interest"
- noun: punishment for one's actions
Example: "You have to face the music"
- noun: any agreeable (pleasing and harmonious) sounds
Example: "He fell asleep to the music of the wind chimes"
- noun: (music) the sounds produced by singers or musical instruments (or reproductions of such sounds)
- noun: an artistic form of auditory communication incorporating instrumental or vocal tones in a structured and continuous manner
- name: A surname (rare: 1 in 50000 families; popularity rank in the U.S.: #6304)
Search for music at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse