Definitions of muscle:
- noun: authority or power or force (especially when used in a coercive way)
Example: "The senators used their muscle to get the party leader to resign"
- noun: animal tissue consisting predominantly of contractile cells
- noun: one of the contractile organs of the body
- noun: muscular strength
- noun: a bully employed as a thug or bodyguard
Example: "The druglord had his muscleman to protect him"
- verb: make one's way by force
Example: "He muscled his way into the office"
Search for muscle at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Privacy, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse