Synonyms / Related
Definitions of mouthpiece:
- noun: the aperture of a wind instrument into which the player blows directly
- noun: the tube of a pipe or cigarette holder that a smoker holds in the mouth
- noun: an acoustic device; the part of a telephone into which a person speaks
- noun: (especially boxing) equipment that protects an athlete's mouth
- noun: a part that goes over or into the mouth of a person
Example: "The mouthpiece of a respirator"
- noun: a spokesperson (as a lawyer)
Search for mouthpiece at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...