Definitions of mouse:
- noun: any of numerous small rodents typically resembling diminutive rats having pointed snouts and small ears on elongated bodies with slender usually hairless tails
- noun: a hand-operated electronic device that controls the coordinates of a cursor on your computer screen as you move it around on a pad; on the bottom of the mouse is a ball that rolls on the surface of the pad
Example: "A mouse takes much more room than a trackball"
- verb: manipulate the mouse of a computer
- verb: to go stealthily or furtively
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #55328)
Search for mouse at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse