Definitions of mobile:
- noun: sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- noun: a port in southwestern Alabama on Mobile Bay
- noun: a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- adjective: moving or capable of moving readily (especially from place to place)
Example: "A mobile missile system"
- adjective: having transportation available
- adjective: (of groups of people) tending to travel and change settlements frequently
Example: "A restless mobile society"
- adjective: capable of changing quickly from one state or condition to another
Example: "A highly mobile face"
- adjective: affording change (especially in social status)
Example: "Upwardly mobile"
Search for mobile at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse