Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of mission:
- noun: the organized work of a religious missionary
- noun: a special assignment that is given to a person or group
Example: "A confidential mission to London"
- noun: an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
Example: "The planes were on a bombing mission"
- noun: an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- noun: a group of representatives or delegates
Search for mission at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...