Definitions of mission:
- noun: the organized work of a religious missionary
- noun: a special assignment that is given to a person or group
Example: "A confidential mission to London"
- noun: an operation that is assigned by a higher headquarters
Example: "The planes were on a bombing mission"
- noun: an organization of missionaries in a foreign land sent to carry on religious work
- noun: a group of representatives or delegates
Search for mission at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse