Definitions of mathematical:
- adjective: statistically possible though highly improbable
Example: "Have a mathematical chance of making the playoffs"
- adjective: beyond question
Example: "A mathematical certainty"
- adjective: of or pertaining to or of the nature of mathematics
Example: "A mathematical textbook"
- adjective: characterized by the exactness or precision of mathematics
Example: "Mathematical precision"
- adjective: relating to or having ability to think in or work with numbers
Example: "A mathematical whiz"
Search for mathematical at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse