Definitions of manual:
- noun: a small handbook
- noun: (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- adjective: of or relating to the hands
Example: "Manual dexterity"
- adjective: requiring human effort
Example: "A manual transmission"
- name: A male given name (rare: 1 in 25000 males; popularity rank in the U.S.: #1139)
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #46432)
Search for manual at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse