Definitions of manifold:
- noun: a pipe that has several lateral outlets to or from other pipes
- noun: a set of points such as those of a closed surface or and analogue in three or more dimensions
- noun: a lightweight paper used with carbon paper to make multiple copies
Example: "An original and two manifolds"
- verb: make multiple copies of
- verb: combine or increase by multiplication
- adjective: many and varied; having many features or forms
Example: "Manifold reasons"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #55697)
Search for manifold at other dictionaries: OneLook, Answers.com, Merriam-Webster
"Works flawlessly!": RhymeZone apps for iPhone/iPad and Android!
Help, Feedback, Customize, Android app, iPhone/iPad app
Copyright © 2013 Datamuse