Synonyms / Related
Definitions of malt:
- noun: a cereal grain that is kiln-dried after having been germinated by soaking in water; used especially in brewing and distilling
- noun: a lager of high alcohol content; by law it is considered too alcoholic to be sold as lager or beer
- noun: a milkshake made with malt powder
- verb: convert into malt
- verb: convert grain into malt
- verb: turn into malt, become malt
- verb: treat with malt or malt extract
Example: "Malt beer"
Search for malt at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...