Lyrics and poems
Synonyms / Related
Definitions of mail:
- noun: a conveyance that transports mail
- noun: the system whereby messages are transmitted via the post office
Example: "The mail handles billions of items every day"
- noun: the bags of letters and packages that are transported by the postal service
- noun: any particular collection of letters or packages that is delivered
Example: "Your mail is on the table"
- noun: (Middle Ages) flexible armor made of interlinked metal rings
- verb: cause to be directed or transmitted to another place
Example: "I'll mail you the paper when it's written"
- verb: send via the postal service
Example: "I'll mail you the check tomorrow"
- name: A surname (very rare: popularity rank in the U.S.: #50636)
Search for mail at other dictionaries: OneLook, Oxford, American Heritage, Merriam-Webster, Wikipedia
(New!) Usage examples...